BEARINX-online Easy Linear
The free of charge BEARINX-online module for calculation of INA monorail guidance systems
Good service is a tradition in the Schaeffler Group – like the development and manufacture of precision parts to the best quality. In order to ensure that our products are used correctly, we offer you the necessary support as early as the development phase.
It doesn't get any easier than this!
With the new BEARINX-online module "Easy Linear", you can very easily calculate the basic rating life of a driven linear axis supported by rolling bearings. This takes account of all drive, inertia and operating forces. You can also ouput the calculation result as a PDF for your documentation.
The data inputs are managed in a self-explanatory manner using the transparent menu-riven system. The most commonly used linear axis combinations in a drive, guideway and carriage arrangement are preconfigured. In addition, you have the option of freely selecting an axis combination with up to four guideways and 16 carriages.
"Easy Linear" can be used to calculate all INA monorail guidance systems:
- linear recirculating roller bearing and guideway assemblies RUE-E
- two-row linear recirculating ball bearing and guideway assemblies KUE
- four-row linear recirculating ball bearing and guideway assemblies KUVE-B
- six-row linear recirculating ball bearing and guideway assemblies KUSE
- two-row miniature linear recirculating ball bearing and guideway assemblies KUEM
- four-row miniature linear recirculating ball bearing and guideway assemblies KUME-C